Monday, September 29, 2008

P3 Special Collaboration

Last month, I did makeup for a photoshoot that would appear in Project Three, an online magazine geared towards featuring artists and upcoming artists in fashion.


The team consists of big names in the industry - accessories designer Dennis Celestial (his works have been featured already in numerous glosses, like the breastplate Katrina Halili had in her Maxim cover and the earrings of Miriam Quiambao in Playboy just to name a few), photographer and graphic artist Darrel Pobre, and model Chinz Ching. The photoshoot is actually a special collaboration and I was one of the two makeup artists they worked with. I did male makeup with smoky eyes.

Here's a screenshot of one of the four layouts I did.



It's my pleasure to work with highly talented and professional people in the industry. It was such a fun shoot. To see what I did, click here. Take note though that the ones posted in my Multiply are just the ones that I did.

It was so much fun and again, I've proven that Kohl eyeliner set with Kryolan eyeshadow stays well like anything.

Thanks to Dennis for the invite and to P3 as well! :)

No comments: