Thursday, September 11, 2008

Pinup Girl Look

I had so much fun at the photoshoot last Monday by Stanley Ong, one of my favorite photographers and one of the most-loved in the industry. So, I just want to share these pictures:

I've got the Dita Von Teese thing in me that made me fascinated with vintage anything, hence my inspiration for this shoot. I've always wanted the pinup girl look on me, even I've accepted that my upper body prevents me from donning bikini shots unless I've got a whole box of Kleenex. My love for Vintage is practiced right now, as I'm window-shopping for vintage bags on Ebay.








It does not have to mean baring a lot of skin. Just be confident and have fun! I did the makeup here, using Sally Hansen Airbrush Makeup Foundation as foundation, which did not melt. It has a matte finish, so it's perfect for vintage look. And the falsies! I just found out how heavy they are! I've never worn falsies that thick. But I laaaahv the effect.

The glow on the legs? Shimmer lotion+shimmer powder as highlight and really good lighting. :)

Shoots are fun aren't they?

6 comments:

ilurvemakeup said...

HOLY SEXKITTEN! Ang sobra ganda *boing* lol :) Mukan naughty school teacher :P

AskMeWhats said...

that is sexy!!!!!!!!! go model din!! :D

Anonymous said...

@ lurve : i was going for pinupgirl but this could be as well. :-)

@ nikki: heeheehee may pagkavain ako eh. :)

miemiemie said...

wow sexy ate bambi!

Anonymous said...

EYELAVEET!

musta ka na?

Anonymous said...

I love the lip color! What lipstick did u use here?